NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the written information specified below.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Nicole Bradley
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
PO Box 131883
The Woodlands, TX. 77393-1883
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 281-671-7741
E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Unrelated inquiries will NOT receive a response through this process. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site.